Não sou, de todo, fã do tumblr. Prefiro o WE(heart)IT. Porque se torna rápido para mim e quando mais prático melhor. Estas são algumas das mais recentes imagens que me identificam e inspiram. Se estiverem interessados/as digam que colocarei aqui o link do meu We(Heart)It.

Nice inspirational photographs and post!
ResponderEliminaro blog está bom, gosto! boa sorte :)
ResponderEliminarbjinho*
Muito obrigada :)
EliminarBeijinho.
Wonderful pics...I like your blog.^^
ResponderEliminarMaybe follow each other???
Lovely greets Nessa
My Blog
Thanks,for the follow,but I can't see your picture on my gfc tab?:-(
ResponderEliminarI heart it too :)
ResponderEliminari am following you now :)
joyful,
www.jururekamphoto.com
So much inspiration!
ResponderEliminari'm now following your blog.
Xo
Elsa
Mix and Match the F word
Bonitas fotos!! quieres que seamos seguidoras?
ResponderEliminarBesos, desde España, Marcela♥
Gracias por tu visita!!! Te sigo ya!!!
Eliminary te deseo un buen comienzo al blog!!!:)))
great post. I like it :)
ResponderEliminarWow, these pictures are great! I love the boots and the photo of the people dancing at the concert! Such an inspiring post, keep up the great work and check out my blog if you like :) Maybe we can follow each other? Kisses from New York City
ResponderEliminarhttp://www.hollylovespaul.com/
pretty photos xx
ResponderEliminarHigh-Stitched Voice